Montag, 11. Oktober 2010

Dont judge me by my past, because it's what I used to be. Judge me for the person I have become.


Once upon a time there was a boy who named himself T-ca$h haha. He tried to be cool by using a hot Nickn. xD
He had so much ideas on his mind that he didnt know what to do with all that creativity. So he started some projects which are called 'T-cash-Production' haha. No matter whether it was in music, style or art. Everything he did was officially T$-P, but hes long gone now. He had to change and grow up,(because it would be too embarrassing to keep that name xD). Nonetheless there are some remains of his glorious days and i will show you some of them.






              ...WE --Love--> T-ca$h...

...haha dont know if you can read it...










               ...T$ is the official T-ca$h Logo haha...










...this was not my own idea...
              ...it was my first selfprinted shirt. I was testing...




               ...YES T-ca$h Production is written on it with official Face-Logo ($.$) xD...


...there are some more cool T$-Ps but I dont have the time nor photos to show you...


btw T-ca$h means...T for Trung and ca$h for Money of course HAHA...so stupid I know

Thats it, have a nice day.
-xoxo your Gossip Boy-

1 Kommentar: