Montag, 7. Februar 2011

You have one missed call~~

Guess whos back...Gossip Boy haha. I'm so sorry guys for being absent for a long time.
I had to prepare for my exams and I was busy (and lazy of course)
But dont you worry guys, GB is back with many new funny and interesting stories and information!!!
**We have 2011**
Yeah its a little to late but I wish you a happy new year.
Btw Chinese New Year was on February 3rd and its the year of the Rabbit.

Today was my first exam and  I have to admit it was easier than I thought it would be. (I will fail anyway xD)
Tomorrow is the second one so I have to study. Just wanted to say that Im back and sorry for the absent time. Didnt hear you were calling for me ;). If you didnt I dont care, you have to live with it xDD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen